Fares not appearing in our Journey Planner
A very small number of rail fares cannot be shown in the fares section of the Journey Planner.
This may be for several reasons. Examples include:
- Some tickets not primarily being railway products
- Sleeper journeys may require supplements
- Some tickets are issued with nominal destinations/origins which are not recognised by the Journey Planner
- Some Train Companies offer promotions that can only be bought through their website
What tickets may be affected?
- Passenger Transport Executives
- Promotional Fares
- Group Tickets
- Outboundary Tickets