London Bridge (LBG)
Managed by Network Rail
Station seating facilities
Note Coffee shops (Seating available) Coffee kiosks Food Kiosks Food outlets (Seating available)
ATM machine ATMs have been removed, new ATMS coming soon but not yet installed. Nearest ATMs are located at London Bridge Underground station ticket hall.
Toilets In The Vaults Ladies & Gents Bottom of Escalators and Platforms 3/4 Ladies Only
Pay phone Cards and Coins
Public Wi-Fi Yes
Note Outside the station Post Office located nearby
Tourist information office
Shops Kiosk News agent Flower stall Mini supermarket Convenience store Selection Of Shops
Getting to and from the station
- Storage sheltered
- Storage location
- Located in Station Approach.
- Storage spaces
- Storage CCTV
- PlusBike (cycle hire)
Cycle hire is not available within the station. However it is available within close proximity to the station at sites on Southwark Street and by Tower Bridge.
- Car Park
- Onward travel information
The Bus Station directly outside main entrance. There are Bus stops outside all other entrances.
For further information on busses a bus information kiosk is also located outside the main doors of the station.
Taxis are available from the taxi rank outside the main doors at the front of the station.
- Accessible taxis
Taxis with ramps.
There is usually one on rank if not one can be ordered through taxi drivers or by phoning Computer Cabs and specifying a taxi equipped to take wheelchairs. Tel 020 7432 1404
- Impaired mobility set down / pick up points available
For North and North East Kent and South East London
Direct connections for Gatwick Airport.
Connections for Dover Priory
Ticket buying and collection
- Ticket Office
- Opening hours
Monday - Friday 04:45 - 01:00
Saturday 04:45 - 01:00
Sunday 05:25 - 01:00
Ticket office is located on the lower level concourse.
- The ticket office is located on the lower concourse.
- Height adjusted ticket office counter
- Height adjusted ticket counter is available at this station
- Induction loop
- This office has an induction loop
- Ticket machines
- Accessible ticket machines
- There are no accessible ticket machines at this station
- Collection of pre-purchased tickets
- Yes, from ticket machine
- Get Oyster cards here
- Top-up Oyster pay as you go here
- Yes, at ticket machine
- Use Oyster Pay as you go here
- Oyster cards with a pre-loaded deposit only are available from ticket office. Top-up only from self-service ticket machine(s)
- Smartcards issued
- Smartcards validators
Southern's smartcard is called 'the key'. To apply online, go to www.southernrailway.com/thekey or pick up an application form from a Southern ticket office.
- Penalty fares
- Penalty fares apply for Southeastern Southern
- More information about Penalty fares
- London fare zone
- Zone 1
Staffing and general services
- Information available from staff
- Information services - opening times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 08:00 - 21:00
Saturday, Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
- Passenger Information Systems
- Departure screens, Announcements, Arrival screens
- Customer help points
- Lost Property
- Excess Baggage Company
- View Excess Baggage Company website
- 0207 234 1247
- Southern lost property office at Victoria station, between platforms 7 and 8 and operated by Excess Baggage Company.
- Customer Services
- Monday-Friday 08:00-21:00
- Ticket gates
- Location for Rail Replacement Services
Rail replacement bus services are usually found outside the front of the station at Bus Stop F.
However this is sometimes subject to change. Please check engineering posters or consult a member of staff.
- ATM Machine
- ATMs have been removed, new ATMS coming soon but not yet installed. Nearest ATMs are located at London Bridge Underground station ticket hall.
- Pay phones
- Pay phones type
- Cards and Coins
- Accessible public telephones
- Post box
- Outside the station Post Office located nearby
- Public Wi-Fi
- Refreshment facilities
- Coffee shops (Seating available) Coffee kiosks Food Kiosks Food outlets (Seating available)
- Type of shops available
- Kiosk News agent Flower stall Mini supermarket Convenience store Selection Of Shops
- Toilets Location
- In The Vaults Ladies & Gents Bottom of Escalators and Platforms 3/4 Ladies Only
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- Baby changing facilities location
- Female toilets,Male toilets
- National key toilets
- Waiting Rooms
Accessibility and mobility access
- Staff help available
By booking through disabled travel or contacting any member of staff
- Staff help available opening times
Monday - Sunday 04:00 - 01:00
- Ramp for train access
- Step free access coverage
- Step free access note
- All platforms can be accessed by lift
- Wheelchairs available
- Wheelchairs available open hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 04:00 - 00:45
Sunday 06:00 - 00:45