Prestwick International Airport (PRA)
Managed by Glasgow Prestwick Airport Ltd
Station seating facilities
Station seating facilities Platforms
Toilets Inside the Airport Building
Tourist information office
Getting to and from the station
- Car Park
- Airport Car Park
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport Ltd
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
- Opening hours
- Number of spaces
- 910 with 20 accessible spaces available
20 accessible spaces in car park 1.
- Accessible car park equipment
- Wheelchair users can use car park equipment at this station unaided
- Free of charge
- CCTV Coverage
- Impaired mobility set down / pick up points available
Ticket buying and collection
- Ticket Office
- Ticket machines
- Collection of pre-purchased tickets
- Not possible from this station
- Smartcards issued
- Smartcards top-up
- Not possible at this station
- Smartcards validators
Staffing and general services
- Information available from staff
- Yes - from help point,Yes - from information point
- Information services - opening times
Local rail information is available from the Airport Information Centre located in the Terminal Building.
- Passenger Information Systems
- Departure screens, Announcements, Arrival screens
- Customer help points
Located in the waiting rooms of both platforms and connected to the Airport Information Centre.
- Customer Services
Customer Service staff are available to assist passengers between the station and the airport terminal upon request to the Information Centre.
To arrange mobility assistance for your train journey, please telephone Assisted Travel on 0800 912 2 901 or use Typetalk (for the hard of hearing) on 18001 0800 912 2 901. Opening Hours are 07:00 to 20:00, everyday.
- Ticket gates
- ATM Machine
- Refreshment facilities
- Toilets Location
- Inside the Airport Building
- Baby changing facilities
- National key toilets
- Waiting Rooms
- Waiting rooms location
- Waiting rooms opening hours
Accessibility and mobility access
- Staff help available
Yes – upon request to the airport Information Centre
The Information Centre is open 04:00 – 01:00 everyday.
- Staff help available opening times
Monday - Friday Closed
- Ramp for train access
- Step free access coverage
- Step free access note
- Lifts connecting covered walkway to both platforms.
Ramps are available on all trains serving Prestwick International Airport station. Please ask for assistance at the Airport Information Centre.
- Wheelchairs available