- Discover the beauty and attractions of the Cotswolds by bus and by train
The Cotswolds Discoverer is a one-day ticket offering unlimited travel, you can visit a wide range of attractions including gardens, museums and historic buildings, soak up the atmosphere in our charming Cotswold towns and villages or enjoy a walk exploring one of England’s finest landscapes.
As well as enjoying a great day out or short break you can also save money on your travel costs.The map shows where the ticket can be used to get around the Cotswolds by rail and by bus.
- Participating train companies
- Arriva Trains Wales; CrossCountry; Great Western Railway;
- Cotswolds One Day Discoverer
- 16-25 Railcard £8.30
- Senior Railcard £8.30
- Disabled Persons Railcard £8.30
- HM Forces Railcard £8.30
- Two Together Railcard £8.30
In addition to any time restrictions applying to this ticket, note that Two Together Railcard discounted tickets cannot be used before 09:30 Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays)
- Area of validity
- View area of validity map for this product
- Further Information
For further information see
- Adult minimum
Can be used on participating bus services at any time, on any day, Monday to Sunday. However it's not valid on train services before 08.50 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
There are limited bus services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Period of availability
- 01/04/2012 - Until further notice
- Available to purchase
- 25/03/2012 - Until further notice
- Buying your tickets
- Any railway station
- Participating bus services in the Cotswolds