Careers in Rail
National Rail Enquiries
PLEASE NOTE: National Rail Enquiries contact centres are provided by a third party supplier - we are unable to accept queries about vacancies within NRE contact centres.
Social Media Executive
We manage the number one travel website in the UK and are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our team. We need a bright, enthusiastic people person to help us deliver and develop upon our Social Media Strategy.
- 2 years or more in-house brand experience
- A thorough understanding of the major social networks (Facebook / Twitter / YouTube) and brand communities (Get Satisfaction)
- Experience developing and implementing social media strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to adapt your style according to the audience & situation
- Working knowledge of HTML & content management systems
- A strong team player not afraid of making their voice heard and asking questions to get the answers for your customers
- Proactive, positive, can do attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Contributory final salary pension scheme
- 75% discount on your National Rail season ticket to and from work plus leisure travel
If you believe you have the qualities and skills we are seeking, please write, enclosing your CV to: Human Resources Manager, ATOC Ltd, 2nd Floor, 200 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd May 2014
- Network Rail - Network Rail owns and operates Britain's rail infrastructure
- Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC) - Industry association advocates on behalf of its member companies. It provides the Train Companies with impartial services such as National Rail Enquiries, Rail Settlement Plan and Rail Staff Travel
Train Operating Companies
ATOC maintains a weekly list of job vacancies in train operating companies which can be found on the Combined Vacancy List on the bottom of this page.